Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Growing a Yard of Plenty!


Here is a peek into our yard. We don't have a lot of space but we sure try to use the space we do have.




Welcoming to our yard for the first time this year a PLUM TREE! Welcome Plum may your fruits be tasty and plentiful!

Black Current, looks like we will have enough for a batch of jam!




Cherry Tree, hopefully none of the children will chop you down. A few handfuls is all we'll get this year.



One of our 9 blueberry bushes. Wish you were bigger!




Kiwis.. That's right kiwis. The female actually has blooms on it this year but not the male so we won't actually get any fruit. Yes they work like people.


Strawberries, you serve us well. Can't wait!!!
Blackberries, raspberries, marionberries oh how I love thee let me count the ways....

Asian Pear tree, looking forward to more yummy treats from your branches!





Not pictured: fig tree, evergreen huckleberry and the veggie gardens. And I just got a grape and can't wait to plant him somewhere!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Now I'm the one who's jealous! I decided to start small with an herb garden this year. Only one type of herb survived. I don't know how I'll ever be able to harvest an actual vegetable garden! Good work, Jaime! It looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete