Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Friday August 21st
Where Jaime uncovers a mix-up.

Friday was our first full day in Hawaii. We decided to do the P.C.C first so we drove to Laie and walked around the temple grounds. The Laie temple is currently under a renovation which will take approximately 18 months. Because of this we weren't able to actually go to the temple while in Hawaii. One of the sisters in the visitors center told us we should check out the other place below I don't remember if it had a name. After that it was finally time to go to the P.C.C.


Laie Temple
Somewhere in Laie


The Polynesian Cultural Center

I can't possible say enough about this experience. I was so cool and by far my favorite thing that we did. The villages were cool, the canoe parade was fun and the "Breath of Life" night show was so amazing. This is were I uncovered the mix up. I'm pretty sure I was suppose to be a pacific islander. I know it sounds silly (and I do love the family I was born into) but something about these island people really spoke to me and I really felt at "home" here.









1 comment: