Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swimsuit Cover-Ups

So all spring I was looking for a cover-up for the girls. And I found some for about $10 they were plain and kind of thin and maybe if I only had one daughter I would have gotten it but I have 3 daughters and that $10 dollars quickly turns into $32.50 for a thin not cute cover-up. So I was over visiting my friend when she showed me the cute cover-up she had made for her daughter. I fell in love and not only are they super cute they were super thrifty at about $4.00 a cover!! If you like them you can check out how to make one here

Paytyn’s cover I made first and made it just like she did. But for Kaylynn’s and Aftyn’s I added a little ruffle at the bottom and I think they turned out great.

007 008 014

2 comments:

  1. These cover ups are so cute!!! Wish I had a girl, then I'd try to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I finally get to see them! I love them!! Especially the ruffle at the bottom. You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete