Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blueberries!

It’s our favorite time of year in the PNW and that would be blueberry picking season.  This year (so far) we have picked 47 lbs of blueberries.  And by we I mean mostly me. And what do we do with all of those berries? Well the first 47 lbs will be in gallon ziplock bags in our freezer and all the rest will go to fresh eating and blueberry pie filling, jam, syrup etc.

I love this picture of Tanner picking a berry I’m pretty sure this is the only one he picked the entire week.

082 083 084 085

and this would be what he was doing most of the time

086

Marriner mostly slept in the car. Yes, our summers are cool enough that you can let your kid stay in the car without worry.

087

Aftyn also liked playing in the car.

088 089

1 comment:

  1. Stop posting about wonderful things about summer in Washington!! It's torture for me! We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete