Thursday, July 26, 2012

UPDATE

Xander’s 4 month came and went with me bawling my face off for about a week.  I really appreciate those people who let me talk to them about him, (even if they have heard it all a million times) instead of changing the subject.  It really helps me to talk about him.

Well we made it to Utah.  We house hunted like crazy and we finally picked one.  It is being built in Saratoga Springs.  The sad thing is it won’t be ready until January.  But we fell in love when we saw it, so it will be worth the wait.  We are thoroughly enjoying the sunshine and good weather. Going to parks and the splash pad and just relaxing for the last few weeks of summer break.  Our kids loose a couple of weeks of summer break because school gets out a lot later in Washington and starts a lot earlier in Utah.  They go back on August 21st.  We are going to send them out to Saratoga too, so that they do not have to change schools in the middle of the year. It’s only about 12 miles away so not too bad of a drive at all.

  Here is a link to our house that we are having built.

OUR NEW HOUSE

Obviously our house won’t look exactly like that but we did get some of the upgrades shown.  The hardwoods will unfortunately have to wait, but I have discovered with little kids I kind of prefer carpet. I would rather spend my life vacuuming than sweeping a gojillion times a day.  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see the amazing things you do with it!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete