Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First day of School 2013

Kaylynn-6th, Paytyn- 4th and Tanner-2nd.  The bigs as I like to call them stated school on August 20th (also our 14th anniversary).  Aftyn our little kindergartener starter the next week on the 27th.  Aftyn is in afternoon kindergarten and loves it so far.  The other kids especially Kaylynn have mixed reviews for their teachers this year.  Paytyn actually changed teachers after the first week because the 4th grade was so HUGE they had to find another teacher, but she liked both teachers so win, win.  Tanner doesn’t say much about his teacher or school in general.  Then there is poor Kaylynn who has a teacher that is and older lady that ( according to Kaylynn) has and annoying habit of talking like a baby whenever there are no adults around.  She also doesn’t know what to do with a smart girl, she told Kaylynn “I don’t know what to do with you, you already know everything”, so then she let Kaylynn read all morning.  I can’t say I thrilled about that, about her telling her she knows everything and about letting her read all morning but hopefully I can go in and talk to her teacher or something.  I also taught 6th grade so I might have some enrichment activities around here somewhere.  Well get it worked out, or it will be one boring year for her.

I can’t believe summer is over, we sure had a fun one! 

 

010008013018058059

No comments:

Post a Comment