Friday, October 25, 2013

Southam #7 is a BOY!!

To tell the kids what we were going to have a wrapped up a big box and filled it with blue helium balloons so when they opened it the balloons all came out.  At least that was the theory the execution didn’t go as well, some of the balloons got stuck in the box, but it was still cute. 

016022

 

This little dude had his face smashed up against the placenta the whole time so we didn’t get a profile pic of him.  Actually we got really lame pics of him.  I was totally disappointed with the doctor who did my ultrasound, he did it very fast hardly pausing to look at anything for very long.  I think the whole thing lasted maybe 10 min.  I know that is not normal since I’ve had a kid or two.  It still irritates me when I think about it.

baby#7 001

No comments:

Post a Comment