Thursday, April 30, 2009


Good Times in Seattle

This past weekend I was able to step away from the mommy life and spend sometime with my awesome and good friend Bobbi. Bobbi and I met at Ricks we were roommates our freshmen and sophomore years. We always had a lot of fun but the fun was all ruined when someone got married! (I couldn't help myself Cam is so darn cute) So she was in Seattle this past weekend with her husband. I haven't seen her for about 5 years. I was so glad to see that when you make a good friend in life no matter how many years may pass between visits, friendship doesn't change. We had a good time riding the Ducks, going to underground Seattle (something I highly recommend) and roaming a whole lot. It was so good to see you Bobbi I really do wish we could do it more often!




Underground Seattle



A sea plane as see from a floating Duck.


Underground Seattle
Bobbi (right) in underground Seattle.
Riding the Ducks.

Seattle Space Needle









No comments:

Post a Comment