Monday, April 27, 2009

Kaylynn's 7th Birthday Party


We had a cooking party. The kids made pizza, fruit salad, and decorated cupcakes. I also got an apron for each kid and had my friend sew their names on them (thanks Heather). Underneath their names we ironed on rhinestone cupcakes. (except the boy he got a skull and crossbones) The kids also went home with gift "bowls" in the bowls we put a spoon with sugar cookie mix and cutters and also a popsicle mold. Cam came up with a poem for the gift tag which read Thanks for coming to my party. I hope you had a bowl. I whisk you could stay longer but I will see you again spoon. Until then have fun cooking. I think everyone had a good time I sure did!













2 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute, cute idea!!! Love the aprons! WTG on the poem, Cam! Happy Birthday, Kaylynn! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew we were friends for a reason! Thanks for the superbly genius birthday party idea---what a marvelous resource you are, friend! The kids look so pleased---especially your first born. Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete