Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little catching up to do
Here are a few of the things we missed over the last couple of months.

Aftyn being swallowed by a doll stroller


Paytyn Ann turned 6 and was able to have a 3 day birthday celebration. Cameron had school on her actual birthday so we celebrated her birthday on March 1st as a family. Then on her actual birthday March 2nd we had a cupcake friend day and then on March 3rd she brought cupcakes into her kindergarten class. It was a fun week and we can hardly believe she is 6 years old.




Cameron had a short business trip to Utah and was able to see my sister and her cute family. I was so so sad not to be able to go.
We have taken a couple of trips to Lake Padden. We love this place and when we lived in Bellingham we use to jog around Lake Padden every night. ahhh I miss it.



Messy chicken night. One thing we pretty much never have in our family is chicken that is still attached to the bone. (Someone I know and love has a major meat on bone aversion) But the kids love it so every once in a great while I'll make them drumsticks they had a great time getting really messy.

and I turned 31

No comments:

Post a Comment