Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple Picking a trip to Portland and BYU football

So back in October my Dad had to have surgery in which 70ish percent of his pancreas was removed. They had found a tumor on it that was causing him major problems, luckily they also found out that it wasn’t cancerous.  So my parents went to Portland to have it removed, I went to stay with my mom while this all happened. I was there from Friday to Monday. I had a great time with my Mom and Dad it’s been a really, really long time since I spent time with my parents with no one else around.  So on Saturday BYU just happened to be playing just down the road a bit in Corvallis, so thanks to some friends for giving us their tickets we went and watched the first half of the game.  We were both to worried about my Dad to stay for the rest of the game, but we listened to it on the radio on the way back.  I did a really poor job of taking pictures while I was gone, but mostly we just chatted in my Dads hospital room.

While I was gone for 4 days Cameron took the little kids apple picking and of course had to do 3 kids soccer treats the next day.  Good thing he is so awesome as none of that really was a problem.  Though I was happy to hear when I got home, that he thinks I have a hard job!! AMEN!

 

004005006001002003

 

008009010011012013

066075067068070071

072073074

P.S We won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment