Friday, June 29, 2012

Utah to Washington to Utah

After living for 8 years in the very, very northwest of the beautiful pacific northwest we are heading back to Utah.  Cameron took a job with a new company that he is very excited about and he starts work on July 16th.  And I get to live by my two sisters which I am very excited about.  Actually we’ll be living with Jenette while we house hunt so that should be fun! So we are very busy getting things ready to go and getting the house ready to rent. Lots of work for me but it serves as great distraction which I am always looking for.  It will be really hard leaving our friends here as they have supported us through the hardest time of our lives.  You just don’t find better friends than the ones we are so lucky to have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment