Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tanner’s # 7

Tanner wanted a green and purple swirly cake this year, so that was fun to make.  We just had a little family party, but I think he had a great time.  I still can’t believe he is 7!  At 7 Tanner really likes sports, he LOVES basketball and can’t wait to be on a “real” team.  He also is really good and loves soccer. He is constantly in the basement either practicing soccer or basketball.  It makes me smile.  Tanner also got a pet toad for his birthday.  That has been fun and interesting for us. He named him Mr. Hoppy toes. He eats crickets so we have to by his food often and keep them alive.  I don’t think I’ll ever get another pet that you have to buy food for it’s food again.  But for now it’s cool.  LOVE YOU TAN MAN!!

 

013011016018019020021022023024

No comments:

Post a Comment