Friday, May 3, 2013

Soccer!!!

I LOVE soccer season.  Since my whole life has always revolved around the love of sports, watching, playing, talking, what have you.  I always enjoy it when my kids play any sport. I’m so lucky that my tomboy ways have been passed on to my daughters!! Who are all very athletic and love playing Soccer.   And since my boys and husband love sports too, it’s a win, win, win for us.  Last Saturday was warm, sunny and beautiful weather and as I sat on a little hill watching Tanner killing it on the soccer field I thought there is no place I’d rather be than with my family on this hill, all of us cheering on Tanner.  I felt very content.   Plus watching Aftyn play soccer has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.  IT’s awesome!!  But I feel bad for Kaylynn after playing on a team in Washington that was really, really good she now plays with girls who mostly don’t care, they stand around a lot. It’s very frustrating to her. But maybe next time it will be better.

049054056062073089086083

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in awhile...I love all the pics of the kids. Wish we could celebrate birthdays together! Kaylynn is 5'7"???? AGGGHHHH! She's taller than her Aunt Stephanemo now!! Wow! I cannot wait to hug each and every one of you guys at the reunion!!!!! :)Love you!

    ReplyDelete