Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

We have a couple of fun traditions on Christmas eve. The first one we call pop-its and it comes from my family. We all draw a name from a bowl of someone else in the family. Then we go shopping for that person (something small less than $5.00). After we have made our purchases we all go out to lunch. Then that night we have dinner in the living room mostly out of appetizers and watch A Christmas Story (when I was growing up we watched A White Christmas). Then before the kids go to bed they get to open their Christmas p.j.s.











1 comment:

  1. There's never any pictures of the mom. My blog is the same. My kids will wonder if I was a part of their life at all based on how often I show up in our pictures. We need to train our husbands to take more pictures of us with the kids.

    ReplyDelete