Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Mad Lib

We found the following Christmas fill-them-in-tale at Familyfun.com. It was a big hit with our kids. Hope you enjoy it too.

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the shadow before Christmas, when all through the house not a parrot was stirring, not even a mouse.

The grasses were laughing all snug in their beds, While visions of onions danced in their heads.

Then out on the playground there arose such a clatter, I hiccuped from the couch to see what was the matter.

When, what to my wondering fingers should appear, But a miniature diaper and 12 fluffy reindeer!

With a blue old football player, so loudly and quick, I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.

As I drew in my head, and was turning around, Down the chimney Hannah Montana, tooted with a bound.

He spoke not a kerplunk, but went straight to his work, And filled all the monsters then flipped with a jerk,

And laying his eyeball aside of his nose, And giving a nod, up the curtains he rose.

And I heard him wiggle ere he threw-up out of sight,

"Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night"

No comments:

Post a Comment