Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's a Boy

We were all very excited to find out yesterday that we will be having another boy! Tanner was really pleased with this news. He likes to tell us that there are "too many girls" in our family. The baby look nice and health and in typical Southam style was measuring 5 days bigger than he should be. Looks like it might be another 9 pounder for us :). Now we really need a name we have one that we like but it is different and I don't know if I want to deal with all of the negative comments and I don't want him to hate his name either. The name is a family name on Cameron's side. One of his great great great grandpas was an apostle and his name was Marriner Wood Merrill he just was a really cool guy and someone I would love to have our son named after so if you have a second leave a comment and let me know what you think.

So our first choice is

Marriner James Southam

6 comments:

  1. I like it too - I don't think it is too unusual and I love that it is family name. He will be proud to bare it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the name, Jaime! Seriously, it fits your family to have a "Marriner" in the mix. It's a name I haven't heard before, but it's not like it's unpronouncable or anything. I like it. Now, could you send some inspiration my way 'cause I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE what to name our 4th son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Marriner, too!! The girls will all have y's in their names. And the boys will have "er's." TannER...MarrinER.

    ReplyDelete