Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Something that I love

Sunday was such a horrid, horrid day for me I’m not sure I’ll have any tears left for my least favorite day of the week.  So I want to share with you something that I love.  I know you haven’t seen any, but we do have pictures of Xander and his birth.  But even though I won’t show you the picture, I want to tell you about my favorite one.  I’ve looked at it a lot lately, it’s a picture of Cameron holding Xander up to my head while the doctors are still trying to sew me up.  In the picture you can see Cameron holding Xander, Cameron’s free hand is resting on my head, as he is looking down on Xander, my head is turned to the side and I’m also looking at Xander while my free hand is resting on Xander’s head.  It’s like we formed a little circle of love, hands on heads.  You can see it in our eyes the love that is  because of that sweet, sweet boy.  Looking at it gives me a great sense of peace, I brings back the feelings I had in that moment, what it felt like to be with him, it makes me smile.  Someday when the kids are grown I think I’ll have that picture framed for our bedroom. 

1 comment: